Click my blog ads!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Rush weekend

Arggh! Let me list put the things to do for the weekend!
1. Marketing proj
2. Finance proj
3. International cross cultural mangement proj
4. Malaysia family trip
5. Elearn for all possible modules
6. IPP Resume
7. Project meeting?? (2 hours wasted on traveling)

I still have to update things on my blogshop if not I won't have enough income as my next flea is 19 feb, way after new year!

had been so busy I don't even have time to call Singtel up to request for vouchers to buy myself an iPhone. Don't have time to go buy my final theory book to study before I can continue my driving lessons without being a kan jiong spider.

I can't manage stress. I hope my project mates will understand:(
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...