Click my blog ads!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Who moved my cheese?

Yesterday, I attended my General
Module, Emotional Intelligence, lecture and viewed a 30mins long video on "Who moved my cheese?" It was 'change'-oriented and the concept of using cheese is totally interesting and motivating!

Related the 'Change' concept to driving class today and it worked kind of well. Today is the first time I had chance to circle Choa Chu Kang, bukit gombak and bukit batok for so many times! I was pretty satisfied with myself today after all the night driving class because of IPP which freaked my guts out and distracted me so much.

My shipment of new accessories arrived yesterday! And all the designs were wonderful! Swing's and my best choice of accessories so far and we intend to put in our spree. that's why the spree was extended to 31st may because we do not want customers to miss out this wonderful rings :))

Swing and I will be placing these new rings into my toy outpost locker at Jurong Point tonight so some of our viewers can actually head down to see the actual products :))

I'm looking forward to our 3rd year together. Xoxo.

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...