Click my blog ads!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Busy June

Schedule is super tight for the whole of June. I'm struggling to catch my breath oh hell. Things ain't going smoothly like I thought? I haven't been working on my birthday party yet. So many things to fret over!

1. Ice cream cake or fondant cake?
2. Halal or non halal menu?
3. BBQ or not?
4. Is the venue too far?
5. Who is coming?
6. How much food should I buy?
7. 24th is my important day; will it clash with the party? Will it affect my party mood?

On top of that, I'm heading Overseas for short getaways. I'm getting addicted to Malaysia and Indonesia. I hate things going on in Singapore. I wish trip to Bangkok during semester break will go smoothly and most importantly.. I have enough money to go overseas..

So far, business wise is going quite smoothly jus that l have to be so focus on school work and affairs of heart..

I want to get out of Singapore for a break. Hopefully everything ends well..

Before I end, my spree is ending soon.. Do support so I can get in more items:)
Accessories Spree
3 for $10.90 only
Geekspects, vintage rings & leather bracelets

http://myblacktulip.blogspot.com

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...