Click my blog ads!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Confessions

Here to confess some miscellaneous stuff hoping to get some disturbance outta my mind before I start studying on Brand Management. I still want to sleep tonight. LOL.

  1. I failed my first driving on 24th June.
    Test time: 9.15AM. I had a total of 16 points - 2 blind spots unchecked(-8marks), roll back on slope, strong braking. 16 points is sufficient to pass.

    But I had one immmediate fail - kena curb. Super pissed because parallel parking was the first tested item in circuit and while aligning my 0.5 distance, my front wheel strike the curb. Tester failed me for unsafe because I striked curb while before parallel parking. Argh.

  2. I failed my second driving on 8th August.
    Wrong date - right after ICA project presentations and right before exams.
    Wrong time - 9.15AM (again)

    My instructor was too confident of my driving (because I failed in circuit) so I only had 3 driving lessons before my 2nd practical driving test - all in circuits. No driving lessons in July at all. She only commented that I drove too fast and my gears were not fast enough - I had to drive safely.

    So during the test, I was freaking scared, super nervous. Not enough sleep, not confident enough. While U-turning, of no where, a big van appeared on the first lane with high speed. Heavy vehicles at first lane?!? I was lectured by tester for not being safe (again), that was a total of 8 marks gone.

    I still failed..with 30 marks. Other than that heavy 8 marks, all were minus 2 marks, minus 2 marks... For? Insufficient speed, too slow for road lar.. These "slow" driving attempt caused me 12 overs at least.

    Best tester probably, but most nervous ever. I had never had such a bad driving experience since my virgin driver experience. Hais.

I haven't booked my 3rd driving test date because the current one is during the first week of last semester. Date and time is really important. No more circuit lessons and driving lessons will help because it is all about confidence.

I felt I really failed my instructor. She is one of the instructors that had one of the highest passing rate recorded in BBDC. Friends recommended that I know of, all passed with first attempt. Hais, my instructor felt it was such a pity that I failed because of carelessness and nervousness.
Gonna work really hard for 3rd driving test, more preparation class prior to test. Good luck to those who are going for driving test! (:

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...