Click my blog ads!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Britney Spears' "Hold it Against Me" Rex X Remix


This remix is freaking awesome! Rex R (http://rexr.tumblr.com/) mirrored the whole music video, I thought it was the original despite the remix because Youtube in iPhone doesn't show original "Hold it Against Me" music video. The remix is way better than the original with the powerful strong bass! Tried playing this remix on Swing's speakers and the feeling is like a shiok only! I'm totally enjoying it with my new Sony earpiece(Bass) by Swing:)


I love Rilakkuma & this ear piece cord holder is added to my collection! By Swing also! (: And she bought me a Rilakkuma iStrap, freaking cute!

Get it now! Cheap at $6.90 only (: $5.30 for AngryBird series!

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...