Click my blog ads!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Tough times were like processors for life lessons

Not too long ago, I went for my second Batam trip a week after my birthday with my family. It wasn't a better experience compared to my previous trip because the accommodation was like really bad. It's a resort on higher ground - lobby to unit takes 10 minutes of walking and climbing of stairs. The resort is not well maintained with spiders and lizards! No kidding!



Back to school where projects are exams are drilling every cell in me. Not forgetting the awful family and friends issues, urgh. I need a listening ear for me to rant and I'm really glad Swing stood with me for so long. And seriously, I don't mind playing the bad guy - I did and you can try me again next semester.


Although I'm still not a hardworking student (yet), I treated my projects seriously and I studied earlier to ensured beauty sleep for exams. I'm glad friends were very supportive of each other and held on (: Really thankful there was Photoshop! Really had fun working hard for reports together ( minus those idiots ) ! Hope year 3 not that bad!


I'm so looking forward to the Taiwan trip with you guys! I hope you guys too! (I know you guys are also larrr :X ) Really gotta work hard to earn $$ for the trip because I'm not sure if my parents want to chip in to the expense :D

By the way MyBlackTulip (http://myblacktulip.blogspot.com/) has new items,
Please add MyBlackTulip on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002668061720 to view updates and new items! It is still 3 for $10.90 with free normal postage and container(to avoid postage damage) so please support!

Instocks are still selling well at Jurong Point Toy Outpost! We had been trying to get 2 boxes to showcase our instock accessories :/ Actually MyBlackTulip is venturing into Gmarket already (: Will update everyone soon!

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...