Click my blog ads!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Concidences in life

Just that Saturday, Swing and I happened to be chatting about my previous CHC memories. And I happened to remember that CHC has live service online (http://www.cityharvest.tv/default.php) so we decided to tune in. It so happened that it is CHC's 22nd anniversary..


So I watched it together with Swing and there happened to be a guest appearance of Pastor Yonggi Cho.


I am freaking impressed and damn honoured to be able to watch him speak! I got really inspired and I went to dig for my long-untouched Pink Precious Moment Bible which I bought previously

When Swing was back from work yesterday, I showed her my Bible and I flipped to the first page,
It happened that I bought this Bible exactly 6 years ago. OH NO, I couldn't believe it..

Both of us found it amazing. So Swing flipped randomly and the first coloured page she saw was this:
Mark 2:17? It so happened that Swing is born on 17 Feb and it says "Jesus is the answer"!

Well, actually I'm still scared.. Thinking how I backed out last time. I dared not pray since. I dared not read the Bible since. Now that I took it out, it's still in my bag..

God, would you bring me the courage?

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...