Click my blog ads!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Fashion Bazaar @ West Coast Plaza + Travel Carnival + Food spam


Two Saturdays ago, Swing and I headed West Coast Plaza to be part of their Fashion Bazaar. It's a pretty new experience because we are not exactly serving its traffic where there is a smaller portion of our main target market. Overall, it is quite pleasant with the ample stall space and the convenience.


Last Tuesday, Rachel drove the Zhou Jia to have Rocher Tau Huey at Upper Thomson. I'm surprised it tasted so much better than their outlet at Selegie. 

No make up :(


Rocher Tau Huey is different from my favourite 302 Tau Huey. 302 Tau Huey is smooth and delicate. Rocher Tau Huey is fluffy but it is still smooth. Other than soya products, they fry fritters dough and butterfly buns etc. I tried their fritters dough but it's kinda oily :S

Over this recent weekend...


I was doing part time with Lilian and Eldon at Travel Carnival! This is my 2nd event job with Five Stars Tours after NATAS Fair (:

To think about it, it is really tiring to work in a 3 day straight event! When I used to work in COMEX, I lost my voice because I'm a promoter. After NATAS and also Travel Carnival, my feet were slightly swollen and my throat became very very sore, heng I distribute flyers, usher and a couple of days at redemption counter - no selling at all.

    

To think of it, Five Stars is really a very credible travel agency. A lot of customers entrust their Malaysia trips to Five Stars! Lilian did for her previous trips (: Travelling to other parts of Malaysia. other than Johor Bahru; I mean Malacca, KL, Penang, Genting, you really need a good coach and a trust worthy travel agency. 

After working at Travel Carnival..
 Mr Teh Tarik    
Lilian treated Swing and I to Mr Teh Tarik's Iced Teh Tarik at 456 Jurong West St41! 

Next up, we went to near 490 Jurong West for Frog porridge! Previously when we headed there, the auntie said "No frog, No porridge" :( So this time, we ordered (*ahem..) one frog to $1 of porridge, claypot park and rice.


I didn't exactly take a photo of the frog, because I don't really eat them and I'm afraid it will gross you out! :D The porridge is really good! Soft yet rich in taste! $1 of porridge is around 3 small red bowls, quite worth it!


The claypot pork is the 2nd time we are eating it. It taste really good! The pork is cut into thin slices and the ginger enhanced the dish - Swing enjoyed it too (She hates ginger) ! One frog, one $1 porridge, $6 claypot pork and 1 bowl of rice for $14 (:

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...