Click my blog ads!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Promise + Huiq's bday + Food + GLOW magazine

I would like to make my stand clear. Do you know about the recent rantings about my family on Facebook? I have decided.. I'm already 21. It is very clear where I stand in their heart. I'm not gonna give in but at the same time, I'm not gonna care. I WILL NOT blog anything regarding the hard feelings.

-------------------------------

Next up, yesterday, a few of the polyclique met up for HuiQing's belated  birthday celebration!

Hui Qing is shy to the camera's flash :D

Lilian, Lydia, HuiQing, Jane, WeiYang, Vivien and me met at Ang Mo Kio Hub and headed towards S11 (beside Jubilee) for zi char! We ordered chicken wings, stingray, sotong, kang kong, sweet & sour pork and tou fu; including drinks, we spent less $8.60 each!

One budget way to order dishes, taught by Lilian, is to buy from economical rice stall! Pretty useful! Like yesterday, the zi char stall sells only bbq & seafood. We wanted tou fu and sweet & sour pork, so we bought tou fu at $3, sweet & sour pork at $4! Cheap!


Another good food I found in Teck Whye Market is...

Handmade Chicken Samosa at 60cents each!

Swing and I are really addicted to it! It is handmade by the Malay store at the coffeeshop near Teck Whye McDonalds. Since our first try of Samosa at the National Museum flea, Swing and I had been trying to find a really delicious Samosa without the peas! Some samosas had peas which were not fully cooked and it tasted awful!

This Chicken Samosa on the other hand is full of ingredients, the skin is very crispy! It sells so well, you constantly see the Malay ladies wrapping and cooking it. So many times I had been there, the Samosas were pipping hot!


Have you tried Long John Silvers recently?

Swing and I had Long John Silvers for lunch, really addicted to $4.50 Combo 2! The prawns with the Salsa cheese is super delicious!

Notice the difference in the fries?

But we realised that the fries are different now! The shape is not that rough and it taste different! Not sure how to describe though!


I received GLOW magazine from Watson yesterday. It is a surprise to me!

Courtesy from Watson - Glow magazine and Biore samples!

 I was given 2 Biore product samples to try,

Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets sample

Yeah! This is gonna be handy! I'll just place it in my bag so I can use it anytime! Anyway. it removes makeup pretty well! I tried my first using the refill pack (since it is cheaper, haha) and I really liked it! For my Taiwan trip, I intend to get the travel pack but I can't seem to find at Watson and Guardian anymore..

Biore UV Milk Series sample

I believe this works like a sunblock and it will be very useful for me to bring to Taiwan!  (:


Ending with 2 shots I took yesterday at Swing's house (: That is Swing's dog - a 3 year old Pompom and Shihtzu mix. It has the best features of both breeds - Pompom's fluffy-ness, Shihtzu's soft fur, Pompom's activeness, Shihtzu's family sweetmess.. Awwwww..

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...