Click my blog ads!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dessert Bowl @ Serangoon Garden

Where to go.. but not too late at night?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Just around Chomp Chomp! If you drove from Boundary Rd, reach the round about, turn into the 2nd road from left and on your right, at the second level, you will see..

This is dessert shop introduced by my cousin who comes here every weekend after his singing class nearby. That night, my cousin, my aunt, Swing and I were visiting my hospitalised granny and we chat all the way from mid afternoon to 10pm! My aunt was hungry for KFC so we headed to Kallang KFC which closes at 2 am :D After that, my cousin kept tempting us for some great desserts, especially the durain moussee at Serangoon! I had to admit, it is really good!

You will be surpised by the Hong Kong-concept !
I didn't managed to take a lot of photos because I didn't bring my camera out. I took all these with iPhone and while I was snapped one of the photos, the flash automatically went off. Lots of people were looking at me :(



Usually Swing and I would eat the Mango Pomelo instead, priced at $4.50, which is the 2nd top seller. But that day we decided to try Mango Ice for $4. It is totally filled with MANGOS CUBES! There's one scoop of ice cream, blended ice, mango syrup and coconut sugar! The coconut sugar make this dessert taste so special!

This is the lead in this shop. From downstairs, you open the door and durain is all you can smell! I have no idea how they did the mousse! Just the mousse itself, it already taste like you are eating durain meat! The scoop of real durain meat is there to add the texture of it. $5 but it is really really gooooood!

I know I'll go back again and I'll be back to snap more photos! :)
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...