Click my blog ads!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Real Steel + Camera + Netbook

Right before the new last school term, Swing and I headed Jurong Point for "Real Steel". As we were waiting for the movie to start, we went into Courts since it was their last day of sales. And I finally got..

A Camera

Okay this is really contradicting. I wanted a camera like Vivien's Canon Powershot 130is and there came 150is but it was not as good as the latter. I had never used Powershot so I compare on http://www.canon.com.sg/personal/products/compact-cameras?languageCode=EN against IXUS which I tried before when my friend borrowed me for an Art project.

So I finally decided on Canon Ixus 220 HS (one day). But when I went there, I was convinced by Olympus recent camera launches, especially when Yvonne used her Olympus during our Nuffnang movie invite.

So i got Olympus SZ20 instead at $458 +$79 for 2 year additional warranty.

I'm carrying around everyday since I would very much like to appreciate its compactness that I can snap anything anytime anywhere.

After that, since I had to get a Netbook as well. 
 
Samsung NC110 at $449.

Super heartache. Now I had to pay $80++ a month to support these 2 babies because mine is on installment since installment is 0% interest anyway.

Now I'm down with a pathetic spendable amount of $5 a day. Really gotta eat less, spend less in order to pay for these items :(

PS. I just saw an adorable Korilakkuma Oct'11 to Jan'13 scheduler at $19.90 and I CAN'T BUY! :(

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...