Click my blog ads!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Taiwan today + Joyous Vet + Butter Cheese Popcorn!

I'm heading to Taiwan today!
I'm heading to Taiwan today!
I'm heading to Taiwan today!
I'm heading to Taiwan today!
I'm heading to Taiwan today!

12 years since I last board an airplane! Now I'm heading to Taiwan - a noon flight! Weeeeeeeeeeee! (:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Gingin is an unsterilised Shihtzu. As age grows, health problems will start to occur. This is the vet that we always bring Gingin to when she required medical attention.


Every "patient" has a medical card and a file with all consultation records:

Vet consultation are never cheap. This recent visit cost $37.40 for consultation. But it is conveniently located at 475 Choa Chu Kang Ave 3 #01-30A Sunshine Place Singapore 680475!

----------------------------------------------------------

New product Alert!!

Bought this Butter & Cheese Popcorn at 7-11 at 2 for $2.60 (Usual Price: $2.10 each)

It comes in 2 flavours! Butter & Cheese and Caramel flavour (: Didn't tried the other because (ahem..) I heard it .. *coughs* wasn't that tasty :x


The white popcorns you see below are the cheese flavoured ones and the yellow popcorns you see below are the butter flavoured ones! Yum yum!


No need to head down to CityLink's Garrett Popcorn if you are craving for cheese flavoured popcorn! And it is so conveniently located at 7-11 stores!

So happy Rachell Pxdkitty (http://www.pxdkitty.blogspot.com) 's Mass Pixiefication Party was a success! And my blogshop, MyBlackTulip (http://myblacktulip.com) was one of the doorgifts sponsor! Hurray!

  

And the response from sponsorship is good! We had a hard time trying to get back to all customers, sending invoices and verifying payments!


Ending with a picture of Guai guai (Swing's Pom-Shihtzu Mix)..

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...