Click my blog ads!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Star Cruise Tag & Win

Just now, I was reading Nadnut's blogpost about her Star Cruise trip and I feel so tempted to go on a Star Cruise trip! Star Cruise is having a contest to win a FREE cruise for SIX!

Immediately, the first person that came to my mind was my parents.


Recently, there are just some unhappy things happening between my parents and I. I hope this would be a great chance to go with them. But my dad doesn't have facebook to tag him in this contest. Only my mum had, so ..

1st, My Mum
After all these, I still love her a lot. Thats why I get over emotional when she breaks my heart.

And then,

2. My Sister
She tried to bridge my parents and me. I would really like my Dad to go along too :(

3rd, Lilian
My 讲义气 polymate, spontaneous suppermate & hardworking workmate!

4th, Jessica 
My best listener who braved through our unhappy internship

Last but not least...

5th, Swing

Who had been my pillar for 3 years; growing our fruit of labour together..

So..

This is my submitted group!

And this is my description!
"A special time for bonding with this group of special people of my life. They are my loved ones but yet there were times when I felt I didn't do my best for them. But I guess, a trip like this will be the best appreciation and the best time for us to bond together for a better R/S & friendship"

I would really like to win this contest! But I need 180 votes to qualify for the lucky draw! Really Really need your help while you are reading this! (:


HOW TO VOTE FOR ME?

1. "Like" this page: http://bit.ly/pzzPGf

2. Click "VOTE"and you had just did me a BIG favour!

A very big advanced thank you to all who had voted or are voting for me now! (:

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...