Click my blog ads!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Scissors Curry Rice + Sweeties

I love Scissors Curry Rice since 17 when I first tried at Ubi during lunch when I was attached to Warehouse for stockpacking. I remembered the Scissors Curry Rice was around $3 and I really enjoyed the rice "soaked" in curry.

I remember there was one opposite Bugis Village, in a big food court. I didn't have time to try it and then it underwent renovation  and I didn't see it anymore. My friend told me the Scissors Curry Rice at Food Republic cost $5 +. I had to find the other Scissors curry rice to satisfy my craving.

Just last week, I accompany Swing and her mum to Bugis and I saw this!


We queued for almost 20 minutes..

2 plates of Scissors Curry Rice for less than $8. Rice, Curry, Curry chicken, Egg, Veggies and 3 layer pork. Most importantly, it tastes really good. Can't wait to go again!


Mini Tic Tac for you? (: 

Played in Causeway Point's arcade that day and we got this.

It is a typical snack in our primary school days (:



Doctor Weiwen!


*************************************

MyBlackTulip having Christmas sales at Jurong Point Toy Outpost,
one for $4, two for $7
Due to limited stock replenishing timing, we won't be able to replenish few times a week.
We would probably replenish once a week or so. So get the rings fast! (:

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...