Click my blog ads!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

[Ad] POSB 2+2 Mortgage Loan i

Hi everyone!

What are the topics that tai tais talk about? Play the video below:


Just a few days ago, I saw a news report informing me that..
"It will cost you $1 million to purchase a HDB Flat in years to come.."
As a Gen-Y, who will definitely be moving onto my own adult life in the few years to come. This message came as a big tornado to me. How am I gonna be able to support myself? To have a first hand flat via BTO, I need to ensure a legal marriage in Singapore and I might not get a chance to be selected, if not, I have to be above 35 years old if I remain single in the eyes of the law.

Chances are.. You will probably want a private property? Or if you are contented with life, a second hand HDB Flat, condo or semi-detached? Whatever it is..

Remember,

Most of us are not millionaires 
who own so many cash on hand 
to make a full payment 
for our dream home.

WE
NEED
LOANS. 

Don't be surprised. Our parents take up loans to pay for cars and flats. Credit card payment is a form of loan as well..

So,

Introducing you to..

"A groundbreaking & first in the market for product of its kind. Instead of the usual lock-in of interest rates right at the start of the term, POSB gives customers the option to secure a 2-year fixed rate of 1.38% p.a and an option to extend it further for another 2 years or to go on with the prevailing floating rate (market rate) without a penalty."
Just take a look at these two possible scenarios:

Scenario 1: Rising rate environment



Scenario 2: Falling rate environment



POSB 2+2 Mortgage Loan (I repeat) allows you to choose your loan payment!
Why not? 


This loan is perfect for people who are..
Are worried about rising interest rates
Likes stability and fixed rates
Do not want to be consigned to higher rates if market rate falls
Are looking for short term fixed rates
Foresee change in household needs in the next couple of years
Are looking for the most empowering rates in town


For more information, visit http://www.dbs.com/posb/loans/home-loan-2-plus-2/default.aspx .

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...