Click my blog ads!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Chomp Chomp + Dessert Bowl + McDonald's Hello Kitty Plushie!

Just recently, I met up with some polymates for Chomp Chomp and Dessert Bowl! Someone requested for Baby Weiwen to go along so we tidied her hair and went off on the long bus journey..



I have some photos in my camera which I have yet to transfer over to the computer.. But meanwhile, here are some taken by instagram! My favourite Hokkien mee stall wasn't open :`(


Joey (http://iisjong.blogspot.com) came to Chomp Chomp to find me to pass me that Cornetto Bear I won from her giveaway! I was supposed to bring her items from my spree along but I forgot :x Sorry, Joey if you are reading this! 

The Cornetto Bear is really adorable plus.. There is a recycle bag hidden inside the zip! Awwww!

Bought my Hello Kitty plushie! Can't wait to get the whole collection!

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...