Click my blog ads!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Graduation 2012

Finally after three years of hard work, I have graduated officially from Nanyang Polytechnic with a Diploma in Marketing.


Thinking back, I really have gotta thank Swing for the encouragement to study in polytechnic despite working full time for almost two years. I would like to thank everyone who helped and supported me throughout these three tough years.

Why would I say it is tough?

Well, from having stamina to work everyday with physical body, to killing your brain cells and tiring out both mental and physical health to complete diploma studies. From having 4 figure income every month, to peanuts of pocket money. Really. Not easy at all.

Not to forget my polymates who accompanied through this important journey in my life!


I really consider this educational journey to be very important because I do not intend to further my studies in universities. Not even the private ones because I do not think it is worth my time and my parents' money. Furthermore, I have strong dreams and vision for my future so I guess this is my first and last time on a graduation robe and I wish my polymates all the best in their future endeavours! 

Keep in contact!

Xoxo

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...