Click my blog ads!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Rilakkuma items from MyBlackGarden.com !

If you have been following me on instagram (http://ink361.com/stephanietxt), you should know I have received my huge shipment for Rilakkuma items for www.myblackgarden.com ! I am very grateful to this batch of customers because the average spending per order is at least SGD20!

This image below is arond 75% of the items that I have received for MyBlackGarden Rilakkuma Spree! The rest are hidden underneath!

I spent 4 hours to check every single items and checked the quantity to ensure I won't have missing items for my customers. I took close up of the items which you can check out here (all taken with my iphone!)


Did you see the pretty Rilakkuma iPhone cover?
I'm using one more the slightly flawed one!

So freaking cute!
And I have gotten attention from it!

MyBlackGarden Spree ends every 15th and last day of the month.
Waiting time is 3 to 4 weeks but trust me! The wait is worth it!




No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...