Click my blog ads!

Sunday, May 6, 2012

That smart girl

I have been teaching for quite some time now and I guess I have familiarised with the primary school Mathematics standards (although there can be rather wide variations among different schools). This smart girl, Babyweiwen, really dropped my jaw.



Swing have been filling Baby Weiwen with lots of addition and subtraction guidance. She could do calculations pretty well. A few nights ago, Swing taught Baby Weiwen who to do double digits additions with a help of working. This smart girl mastered it in two attempts!

We decided to challenge her with high double digits. So, she thought about it..


Started counting..


And ta-dah! She got it!

I must say she is really smart and quick-witted. She is born towards the end of 2007. She will only be 5 years old in 6 months' time. For a 4.5 year old girl to do additions of 2 digits, which is of 8 year old standard, Baby Weiwen has indeed impressed everyone. 

- - - - - -

Anyway, I bought Mini Calbee crackers! :)

Xoxo

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...