Click my blog ads!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dim Sum Buffet @ Ban Heng Pavilion Restaurant

This morning, Mummy, my sisters, Swing and I headed to Harbour Front centre for Dim Sum lunch buffet where my Mummy's friends brought her here recently. It is accessible by the Harbour Front centre carpark level 4. It looks like the traditional kind of chinese restuarant so the whole restaurant is really huge. 


 

Mummy thought the price was quite reasonable, adult price is $14.90++.
Our total bill came up to $95.95 for 5 person, which is around $19.20 per pax.


It is ala carte style buffet dim sum where you order and they prepare for you. They also provide a corner where you can get some small dishes like Corn Pork Rib Soup, Lemon Jelly Dessert.. My favourite are shown below:

Century Egg Pork Congee:

Cream of Mango dessert:


Yeah, we ordered lots of fried dimsum!

I wouldn't say the food is bad but I wouldn't say the food is really delicious. However, it is a rather reasonably priced dim sum buffet for a convenient location. Give it a try :)

Ban Heng Pavilion Restaurant
1 Maritime Square #04-01/02
HarbourFront Centre
Tel: 62780288

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...