Click my blog ads!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Rachbake by Rachel!

Ordered some X'mas cookies as Xmas gifts from Rachbake by Rachel!
Packed in decorated X'mas cookie jars!

The jar is not heavy and the amount of cookies is great as gifts for family and friends; especially during this cheery festive season plus the jar comes decorated because Rachel is a scrapbooking-kind-of person! You can consult and discuss suitable decoration!



I ordered X'mas chocolate cookies and my favourite Pistachios cookies! I hate dry cookies a lot because it makes my throat sore and I have to soothe my throat with water while eating. Nuts are definitely a healthier option and most importantly, it has the texture of my favourite peanut cake!

You may search on instagram with #rachbake (http://ink361.com/#!/tag/rachbake) to see what Rachel offer on Rachbake :)

To order, contact Rachel at
98631515 ♥

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...