Click my blog ads!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

AOne Claypot House at Bukit Panjang Plaza

Swing and I have a new haunt for Claypot Porridge at Bukit Panjang Plaza! It is very accessible by LRT and bus, and when our fat tummies are full, we can easily head to DAISO to shop!


Their menu:
(Picture credits to Groupon)

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

My dad is a fan of Claypot rice, so I bought my parents here as a Xmas treat! We ordered Claypot Rice, my favourite porridge and their Smabal Kangkong which is so much tastier than those we have in tzi char stores!




Sambal KangKong
A rather spicy dish but the kangkongs are fresh and tasty!

My favourite Scallop with Minced Pork Porridge!
The claypot keeps it really warm and the texture of the porridge is soft and smooth! 

Recommendations:
This place can be pretty crowded in the evening so you might have to dine in their outdoor lobby. The space between each table can be rather squeezy but generally the staff are well-trained to serve your food. They provide and charge peanuts and wet tissues but they don't carry GST. It can be quiet in the afternoon but I enjoy that timing because Swing and I will take our own sweet time to enjoy our food and chit chat away. It is a pretty good place to dine in :)

AOne Claypot House
Bukit Panjang Plaza #01-58/59
(In front of Level 1 NTUC counter)

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...