Click my blog ads!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My next step..

Made deposit payment for my nail course!
Have faith!

The primary schools in Singapore are in the midst of their mid-year examinations and that means it's time to bid goodbye to most of my students. I'm returning to study in July 2013 and I have a 8 weeks of free time before that. I have planned this since last year and I'm finally learning to be a professional nail technician.

Less than 6 months of planning and savings with a low income from my one year of high-satisfactory private tuition career. I will treasure this timing really well to learn as much as I can. For my passion and as an additional livelihood I may count on in the future.

I hope to have everyone's support in this!And a huge thank you to all the friends and relatives who have faith in me! Cheers!


No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...