Click my blog ads!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Staycation in Hotel Michael Resorts World Sentosa

I am thankful to have a chance to spend two nights over at Resorts World Sentosa's Hotel Michael. Previously I had my staycations at Festive Hotel, a family-themed hotel under Resorts World Sentosa too, you may check out the photos here: http://zombieriddled.blogspot.sg/search/label/Staycation

All of these staycations, thanks to Swing and her family :)

A really pleasant-looking room with the earthy-looking colours against blue.

Here's the huge toilet:






A full length mirror on the connecting door to next room



When you first switch on the television, the screen will show your name like " Welcome, Miss Regina Lim", accompanied with loud grand music. I can say it feels shiok. Haha :D


A hidden mirror with hair dryer :)

The pantry area beside the table:






I look really tired because I came down straight from work and had to return back to Singapore island in the early afternoon and back again late night to complete the stay. The stay was actually.. complimentary..

That's all folks :)






No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...