Click my blog ads!

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Manna Story JCube

The thing about wanting to savour a particular cuisine in most countries is that you would probably need to travel to shophouses or places that are not exactly public transport-friendly.

In June, Swing and I have been wanting to try some Korean cuisine at a really convenient location. I searched a few food review sites and found Manna Story at JCube.


I am aware of this restaurant but I had never known that it sells Korean cuisine. My impression of it was it has a cottage-feel kinda cafe. Now that it is at a familiar location - right opposite Hako, where I used to sell my rings at, we have decided to check it out.



This was a shock to me. I have seen places that serves around 4-5 small Korean dishes (ban-chan) but it was my first time seeing such a variety of dishes. Most importantly, you can re-fill your favourites yourself at a small corner of the restaurant. Their dishes were fresh during this experience :)

Swing ordered chicken on hot plate,

while I order Bibimbap in Hot Stone.

We ordered a Spring Onion Pancake as well.

Our seats were overlooking The Rink :)

I did not state any prices because we took the lunch offer. I have always preferred to dine in during lunch where there is lesser people around and there are attractive lunch menus around :)



Xoxo.

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...