Click my blog ads!

Sunday, August 18, 2013

BBQ World Korean Restaurant

Lucky me! Lovely Zhou Jia and Swing planned to go BBQ World Korean restaurant for my advanced birthday celebration in early June :)

This is not my first time having Korean BBQ but this is my first Korean BBQ buffet experience. I must say this is a good choice for gatherings and catch-ups because we can spend a longer time here. It is up to 5 diners to one BBQ tray:


It is not an ala-carte styled buffet. So basically, take all you want :D




Lovely Rachel was helping us with all the grilling and application of various sauces.

And I was presented with this 3 lovely cupcakes!

Wonderful people who stayed through more than a decade of my life:


My Zhou Family got me a Birkenstock sandals and I'm so delighted because I lost mine because some thief decided to steal it when I accidentally left it outside my house before going for work. It was only 2 months old and pondered over getting a new one. Thank you so much!

Moving on from our happening adolescent years, we are on track to moving forward to our dreams. We might be at different stages now but I'm glad and I know we will always be each other's motivation and encouragement to go through tough times. Embrace the changes and soon, we will be cheering for our accomplishments and success. Press on!

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...